April 2021-- growth[period] CEO Courtney Spaeth is honored to be nominated and selected as the George Mason University (GMU) School of Business Women in Business Initiative (WIBI) awardee for WIBI Woman of the Year. WIBI's mission is to recognize and honor women and women owned business that are creating Impact, Innovation and Inspiration for Women in Business. WIBI's goal is to continue to elevate the WIBI Advisory Board and George Mason University School of Business as an influential leader and organization specifically to progress the success, support and accessibility for women in business.
The criteria to be nominated for this award includes:
· Professional – Minimum 10 years in industry / career
· George Mason School of Business Affiliated
·Alumni / Donor / Served on Committees / Regularly utilizes GMU Interns / Board Member / Participation in Classrooms / Event Panelist or Guest Speaker
· May not be a current WIBI Board member – Emeritus Board Members are eligible
· Create impact for women in business
· Innovate for women in business
· Inspire progress, a movement or action for women in business
Awards are presented via pre-recorded video during the WIBI Tour of Italy Wine event broadcasted on April 29, 2021.